PHOTOVOLTAIC CURTAIN WALL - SURYA ENERGI INDOTAMA HQ
SURYA ENERGI INDOTAMA OFFICE
PHOTOVOLTAIC CURTAIN WALL
Onyx Solar has provided Photovoltaic Glass to complete a new Building-Integrated Photovoltaics (BIPV) project in Bandung City, West Java, Indonesia.
- Total Area - 53 M2
- Electricity generated in 35 years - 33.000 KWh
- Total lighting points operating 4 hours per day in 35 years - 65 lighting points
- CO2 emissions avoided in 35 years - 25 Tons of CO2
- Barrels of oil saved in 35 years - 19 barrels per m2
Example of a feasibility study of amorphous silicon photovoltaic curtain wall in Bandung City:
- Payback time < 7 years
- Internal rate of return (IRR) 9 %
* Onyx Solar Energy S.L. makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content in the report is accurate, complete or up to date.
It is installed at the headquarters of the company PT Surya Energi Indotama to create a photovoltaic curtain wall located in the main façade of the building.
In total, the installation is composed of 18 Amorphous Silicon Photovoltaic Glass modules with medium transparency. It includes different measures: 2,000x1,000 mm (6 PV glass units), 1,600x1,150 mm and green color (6 PV glass units) and 1,600x2,400 mm (6 PV glass units). All of them have a PV glass configuration of 6+3+6.
This project is the second executed in Indonesian territory after providing our energy-generating glass to the United States embassy in Jakarta.
Client: PT Surya Energi Indotama
Mechanical & electrical installer: PT Surya Energi Indotama
General Contractor: Baja Manunggal Perkasa