PHOTOVOLTAIC CANOPY - PRIVATE RESIDENCE NAPLES
Onyx Solar has manufactured Photovoltaic glass to create a Photovoltaic canopy for the rooftop of a private residence in Naples, Italy.
- Total Area - 76 M2
- Electricity generated in 35 years - 290.180 kWh
- Total lighting points operating 4 hours per day in 35 years - 570 lighting points
- CO2 emmisions avoided in 35 years - 194 Tons of CO2
- Barrels of oil saved in 35 years - 171 barrels per m2
Example of a feasibility study of crystalline silicon photovoltaic canopy in Naples:
- Payback time < 4.4 years
- Internal rate of return (IRR) 23.2 %
* Onyx Solar Energy S.L. makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content in the report is accurate, complete or up to date.
The 76 m2 Photovoltaic installation is made of Crystalline silicon glass with monocrystalline solar cells.
26 units of photovoltaic glass measuring 1849x1245 mm have been installed, they will provide the energy necessary to power up 570 points of light in the homes.
The Photovoltaic canopy allows residents to enjoy an outdoor space without weather concerns.
This solution generates clean and free energy through the sun. Thanks to this technology, the residence can save a significant part of their electricity bill.